About AME, Inc.
The predecessor of AME, Inc. was Analog MicroElectronics Inc. founded in Silicon Valley, California, United States in 1996. In the beginning of establishment, the team included multiple excellent engineers with more than 10 years experience in Silicon Valley to set up comprehensive and innovative power analog management IP, besides it laid the foundations of product’s stability, reliability and competitiveness. Analog MicroElectronics Inc.’s was merged with its’ Taiwan branch AME, Inc. in November 30th, 2000. AME, Inc. entrepreneurial philosophy is Sincerity, Reliability, Integrity, and Innovation ever since establishment. AME, Inc.’s objective is to be a leading company with innovation in design, testing and sales of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits.
Five categories that AME, Inc.’s products mainly applied to
- Network communication: wireless network card, xDSL, cable modem, and set-up box
- Computer: desktop, laptop, and mini notebook
- Portable device: touch panel、GPS、 digital camera and handy terminal
- Flat panel display: LCD TV and display、digital photo frame
- Chips of car charger and portable charger
AME, Inc.’s primary competitive advantages
- Design team with extensive experience
- Capacious Intellectual property / data base” can reduce design cycle
- In husel wafer level testing to ensure producing high quality products delivered
- The most advanced wafer foundry and the highly support of packaging / testing factory
- Experienced and strong logistics support team
- Service team affords comprehensive sales and application support.
- Strong sales partner
AME, Inc.’s great vision
- Insistency of producing high-quality products
- Efficiently integrating various resources to reduce system cost
- Builds up a long-term partnership with customers and suppliers to growth together
- Becomes an important supplier with high-valued (cost-effective) of power management IC